Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The next generation....

Last week I had taken each of my kids to work with me... I was able to get my son in my climbing chair and hoist him up the mast...

He is actually waving to "Mommy"... "Look how high I am" was the exact phrase... There are some things he is not afraid of... we have to beware of those things... He isn't really that high up, maybe 15', but for some one that is less than 4' tall, it is huge....






Here is a pic of him up the same mast, from the dock...


Of course, the boat sheds in the background make it seem higher... but is good bragging rights!!!!!

He was helping handing tools and even helped raised a sail, he pushed the electric winch button... it is tough keeping him focused, but for the money, what can I expect...

1 comment:

Mamaof3 said...

Of course I have to say that he's ADORABLE!! He's MINE! :) GO BRICE! Mommy's proud of you!